Saturday 23 June 2012

Well what a build up to opening night on black swan Dinton,

With expectations hi and fish showing in front of peg 30 I was at least expecting a fish this year, but it wasn’t to be, the wind got up and the weed balls kept taking out my lines,however not to be detoured, I plugged away but to no ad vale to say the least I was disappointed in my self, so pulled off the lake for 24 hrs to try and clear my head! On my return I moved into peg 40 as there where fish showing in there and the south westerly was driving into the bay which at the time I thought was a good idea until again the weed took its toll on me!

I was impressed with some of the anglers having multiple catches and I believe there was 6 30s caught in the opening week well done to them anglers and in the same breath there was a angler rowing his baits out which lowers the tone a bit!
And I must thank Simon for ensuring the lake was in the best shape it could have been in considering the conditions. Well roll on 30 June and I will be trying to get another 24 hrs in! Also look at the new Barrow I have designed It copes on all terrain with ease and makes light work of a long push it also folds down flat, It has been designed by me and is built by me in the uk nothing imported it is available to buy but there is a three week wait for manufacture! so if your interested call me on 07836 699 268 or 01558 650 630.


No comments:

Post a Comment