Tuesday 2 April 2013

Robby

I just got home from a grueler of a session. I went down to lamby lake for the last session of the 2012/2013 season .  I went down on Thursday afternoon after work.  as I looked over the lake from the road I could only see one person on the lake and that was My mate dadydd. It was soon to change because of the bank holiday. I was using celtic baits g_nut and celtic ss pop ups, anyway nothing happened for me the first night but My mate dadydd had a 20lb common at 4.30am so he woke me up for photos and then he woke me up again at 8 he only gone and had a 28lb mirror known as "the tank". By this time I was trying My best to snare one . As I've blanked for two weeks on the trot. Dafyydd was on the spicy sausage pop ups again so I jumped on the bandwagon and stuck one on a choddy and cast it out near to were he had his fish from. Weather was lovely bit cold but sunny, spring is slowly coming to us at long last .  another nite went on but I couldn't even get a beep, yet dadydd who was fishing next to me went on to have another 28lb mirror known as "3 scale " .  So he was well happy n I was pulling My hair out by then. I stayed for 4 nights and blanked hard I was on the fish but just couldn't get a take but that's the way it goes . The lads opposite me and dafydd  were also catching haveing 3 high doubles to 19lb.  Gota bit of wrk to do now while the lake is shut. Me and dafydd got the Welsh carp comp at the end of may so a bit of pre-baiting is on the cards..
Tight lines robby

No comments:

Post a Comment